A series of 5-minute posts on applying principles of flow to knowledge work
Previously, I described how to go about subordinating the non-constraints of an organization in order to maximize its throughput. The next step, #4 in the Five Focusing Steps, is to elevate (or relieve) the constraint itself:
- Identify the constraint
- Optimize the constraint
- Subordinate the non-constraints
- Elevate the constraint
- Return to step 1
To read this story, become a Praxis member.
Members get access to:
- 1–3 exclusive articles per month, written or curated by Tiago Forte of Forte Labs
- Members-only comments and responses
- Early access to new online courses, ebooks, and events
- A monthly Town Hall, hosted by Tiago and conducted via live videoconference, which can include open discussions, hands-on tutorials, guest interviews, or online workshops on productivity-related topics
Click here to learn more about what's included in a Praxis membership.
Already a member? Sign in here.