Praxis: a Members-Only Publication on the Future of Productivity
Sign up to get exclusive access
Praxis (noun): the process by which a theory, lesson, or skill is enacted, practiced, embodied, or realized.
What is Praxis?
A members-only blog dedicated to exploring and creating the future of productivity.
Its purpose is to provide a private forum for smart people to learn about and discuss some of the most insightful productivity ideas, theories, frameworks, and methods in the world today, as well as how to implement them.
Members get access to:
- 1–3 exclusive articles per month, written or curated by Tiago Forte of Forte Labs
- Members-only comments and responses
- Early access to new online courses, ebooks, and events
- A monthly Town Hall, hosted by Tiago and conducted via live videoconference, which can include open discussions, hands-on tutorials, guest interviews, or online workshops on productivity-related topics
I’ve come to the realization that many of my readers share a similar vision for a future of work that is more human-centered, creative, and higher-performing along dimensions that matter.
But I’ve also realized none of us can make that vision happen alone. We need a tribe of people with a purpose to connect and collaborate with.
Such people are rare.
They are often freelancers, entrepreneurs, or embedded in organizations, with no space to discuss their ideas, push boundaries, and speak the truth in an environment of psychological safety.
Praxis is my attempt to create such a forum. My role will be to provide seeds of insight —thought pieces, implementation guides, interviews, case studies, experiments, audio and video, guest articles— around which members can cohere.
A private forum will allow me to share practical learnings from my coaching and consulting with corporate and startup clients.
A paid membership will allow me to continue to invest significant resources into producing what I believe to be the best writing on productivity on the web.
By becoming a member, you will be supporting and contributing to our work helping redefine what work looks like.
If you’re the type of person who enjoys mind-bending ideas at the same time as real results, if you are tired of the same productivity advice endlessly recycled, yet still believe work can be a source of profound self-expression and personal growth, you’ll feel right at home.
Topics we will explore
See my publication archive for samples of the topics I tend to cover. They include:
- Workflow design and GTD
- Habit formation and behavior change
- Futurism and science-fiction prototyping
- Design thinking and design principles for productivity
- Self-tracking, data analysis, and technology tools
- Organizational design and culture
- Creativity and emergence
- Theory of Constraints and applications to knowledge work
- Mindfulness, alternative states of mind, and the mental game
- and many more to come…
Your subscription will allow me and my team to invest a significant number of hours in producing highly condensed, actionable writing and engaging, practical Town Halls.
I know the time you have to invest in improving your productivity is limited, and my goal is to help dramatically increase the signal-to-noise ratio of the information you consume.
What would it be worth to have a significant breakthrough in how you conceive of the work you do? Become a member and find out.
Want to give Praxis as a gift? Please visit this page.