I recently spoke with Ozan Varol on his podcast Famous Failures. We talked about….what else? Failures!
More specifically, we discussed:
- How Tiago quit his consulting position to pursue a career as an entrepreneur
- What you can do to prepare for being an entrepreneur
- Why Tiago’s first business venture was a massive success.
- How that massive success was followed by a colossal failure and the lessons Tiago learned from that failure
- How Tiago validated his next business idea, the Building a Second Brain course, before launching it
- Why showing your failures and vulnerability can make you more appealing
Listen below, or visit the episode on the Famous Failures website:
Subscribe to Praxis, our members-only blog exploring the future of productivity, for just $10/month. Or follow us for free content via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube.