I recently spoke with Boomer Anderson on his podcast Decoding Superhuman, about my ideas on productivity and knowledge management. Including:
- [2:18] Why I moved to Mexico City
- [5:19] My influences in developing productivity theories
- [9:14] Benefits of network effect and momentum on productivity
- [17:14] The guy who doesn’t like Cal Newport
- [27:56] Organizing the endless flow of ideas
- [34:05] Michael Hyatt’s tagging is broken
- [38:00] The PARA system
- [44:01] What is the MESA method?
- [52:58] What does the future of work look like?
- [56:17] Tiago answers the Superhuman 6
Listen below or visit the episode website here.
Subscribe to Praxis, our members-only blog exploring the future of productivity, for just $10/month. Or follow us for free content via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube.